Monday, 26 September 2011

Getting Ready!

So as you can see, I am off to South America for a wee while and will settle in Bolivia. I am quite apprehensive about it all but at the same time, it is something I really want to do for 2-3 reasons:
  • Serve where the need is great (step over into 'Macedonia') 
  • Improve in my Spanish - I'm hoping I will come back speaking the language way better, so I can be more of an asset to the Spanish Group! We'll see :)
  • So I won't be such a baby anymore; we'll see about that as well :)
 
I have been told that I will want to stay longer by my friends who have already served in South America - so am hoping I will enjoy the adventure.

So tune in and check it out! Only 1 month left :( Oops that's a mistake already :)

2 comments:

Tash Taylor said...

Hi! Hope you arrived safely and are enjoying it at bethel. Did you wear your running shoes with your skirt through the airport? Lol :) Well anyways I just wanted to be the first to write plark on your blog hehe :)

Love you lots xoxoxoxoxo p.s. we hope you stay there longer too (nah jokes! lol)

Mutalau Maori said...

Little Matey, so pleased to hear everything is going well for you. Where ever you are with the friends you will be "well cared for". Did you get to the falls alright, as I know how much you wanted to see them. Love you heaps LA

Post a Comment