Friday, 13 April 2012

Bye-Bye Bolivia

So now it's time to say good-bye ... I will miss so many things about Bolivia.  It has been a great experience, I have made lots of new friends that I will miss (and old ones as well) :( I have been getting spoilt with farewells this last week.  I will miss the friends, the lovely, humble and welcoming congregation we were part of, who looked after us so well, the food (and cheap as drinks!), the preaching work here (you can do the same streets each week and you still find lots of interest!), the shopping, and the people!  Just a few pics :)

My amazing farewell party cake!  Muchas gracias!



These guys performed a traditional Bolivian dance - it was so cool!



 Coolest flatmates ever!  Miss you guys :)xx

 Out witnessing with my little girls!
 Kid's out on the work - last study :(
MonteSud territory

Bye-Bye Bolivia -Voy a extrañarte mucho, pero no te olvidare!! :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment