Later - it was meeting night and I stayed home as I wasn't feeling well. But I got some unexpected visitors while the others were out! Six of the young ones from the East congregation came, dressed up as clowns! They wanted to welcome us to their congregation and surprise us! The others were all out at the La Vinya meeting and the clowns were hoping we were going to be in their congregation! They went out to surprise a few others and give them a laugh but were going to come back and surprise the others when they got home and they did! It's nice that they want us to come to theirs - but it's a hard decision for us to make though, we want to settle in one instead of going to different groups and meetings all the time!
Let's see how life is in....Bolivia! Where we will be serving where the harvest is great and the workers are few! Here are some of our experiences:
Sunday, 4 December 2011
First swim in Bolivia
Saturday - we had a day off and went with two couples to Coimata waterfalls just out of town. We went with a couple from California and another couple, she is from NZ and he is Bolivian. We walked up until we found a private swimming hole with a waterfall. It was really nice, it felt like we were in NZ again as it was very green and the swimming holes were like ones we have back home. Afterwards, we had fire and a BBQ lunch - it was a fun day!
Later - it was meeting night and I stayed home as I wasn't feeling well. But I got some unexpected visitors while the others were out! Six of the young ones from the East congregation came, dressed up as clowns! They wanted to welcome us to their congregation and surprise us! The others were all out at the La Vinya meeting and the clowns were hoping we were going to be in their congregation! They went out to surprise a few others and give them a laugh but were going to come back and surprise the others when they got home and they did! It's nice that they want us to come to theirs - but it's a hard decision for us to make though, we want to settle in one instead of going to different groups and meetings all the time!
Later - it was meeting night and I stayed home as I wasn't feeling well. But I got some unexpected visitors while the others were out! Six of the young ones from the East congregation came, dressed up as clowns! They wanted to welcome us to their congregation and surprise us! The others were all out at the La Vinya meeting and the clowns were hoping we were going to be in their congregation! They went out to surprise a few others and give them a laugh but were going to come back and surprise the others when they got home and they did! It's nice that they want us to come to theirs - but it's a hard decision for us to make though, we want to settle in one instead of going to different groups and meetings all the time!










No comments:
Post a Comment